I believe in providing as many different avenues for learning photography as possible. I understand the diversity of the photographic community and also how busy people are. So, we have created a variety of venues for learning.
Along with my private one on one workshops, I also run week long workshops here in Canada and around the world. We do these workshops and tours through a company I work for called North of 49 Photography. Please visit Chris Pepper Tours to learn more about those workshops. All travel trips in Canada and Globally are TICO approved as all bookings are done through the Merit Travel Group.
For my private workshops; with flexible scheduling and lessons tailored exactly for you, you will advance quickly in your chosen subject. I work around your schedule and can do this in your home or out in the field.
I can cover all aspects of photography from capture through to print and all photographic levels from beginner to advanced.
Learn by the Hour:
• $45/hour (minimum of 2 hours.)
• $180/half day (3 hours training with 1 hour recap)
• $375/full day (6 hours training with 1 hour lunch.)
Basic Digital Camera Training
• Learn everything there is to know about how to operate your digital camera (SLR or Point & Shoot).
• 2 hours private instruction + handouts for future reference ($90)
Digital Workflow and File Organization:
• Learn everything there is to know about proper digital workflow, including downloading files, RAW capture and using imaging software.
• Includes 2 hours private instruction + handouts for future reference ($90)
Please note: All private instruction rates are subject to HST Tax