Testimonials from clients that have attended my workshops or had photographic services provided for them.
- Chris Pepper made a highly appreciated contribution to the book The Barbet Revealed, which is a 308 pages full-colour complete guide for barbet lovers. Chris’ talent in making high quality, artistic photos of such demanding objects as moving, dark coloured dogs, is remarkable and I can recommend him for any other photo project! Elisabeth Roest Kempemo, co-author and designer of “The Barbet Revealed”. – Utrecht, Netherlands
- I’ve attended five workshops led by Chris over the past year and have learned so much at each one. Being a novice I really appreciate his straightforward teaching style, and the workshop groups are the perfect size to allow for one on one coaching. His down to earth nature makes me feel comfortable to ask questions. I’m always so thrilled to come home with images I’m really proud of, and I can already tell my photography has improved greatly. Can’t wait to sign up for the next one! Martina Schneider – Kitchener, ON
- I was fortunate enough to recently attend a Raptors In Flight workshop at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy that was organized and run by Chris Pepper. Chris was very welcoming and helpful before, during, and after the workshop. Prior to the event we received an email that included many useful suggestions covering camera settings (mode, shutter speeds, apertures, ISOs etc,) to help make our outing a successful one. During the photo shoot Chris was always close by to answer questions and offer ideas to the group. His passion and enthusiasm for photography was apparent immediately. Chris’ easy going and unassuming manner along with his professional and instructive approach made the workshop one I truly valued, enjoyed, and will always remember. The next day, Chris sent out a follow up message thanking everyone who attended the workshop and encouraged us to share and post our raptor photos. It was an absolutely wonderful photo and learning experience. I highly recommend any workshop that Chris organizes and presents. Dave DeMarco – Cambridge, ON
- Taking a photography workshop with Chris Pepper means that you have not only expert instruction, but a personalized experience that yields great results. Chris looks forward to supporting you through learning new techniques and improving practice. I plan to continue learning by taking his workshops in the future. Thanks for a great experience Chris.
Laurie Menard – Kitchener, ON
- I signed up for a couple of the Raptor in Flight workshops with Chris, who was really inspirational, creative, and made me think much more about my photographic composition. He is very knowledgeable about his subjects (raptors in this case) and his passion for photography is infectious. I had a great time working with him and looking forward to the Canadian Common Loon and Algonquin Photo Workshop this coming June. Ricky L – Scarborough, ON
- I’ve been lucky to have had Chris Pepper do some work for my website Chasingpow.com, not only is Chris always on time but he is always willing to be in any environment. We’ve had warm indoors shoots and -30 outdoor shoots and Chris has been more then willing to get his craft done. Great pictures and superb service. Thanks for all the great work you have done for us and I hope we can send more work your way in the future. Keith Harasymiw – Kitchener, ON